Did you know that the Estetica Institute offers patients a variety of aesthetic services at their Palm Beach Gardens, Florida office including permanent makeup? This treatment is a cosmetic technique, which injects permanent colored pigments into the very top layers of your skin.
Permanent makeup is similar to a tattoo and a tiny needle is used to inject various shades of pigmented ink into the surface layers of your skin. An anesthetic gel is usually applied to your skin to numb the area being worked on and a skin patch test is used to rule out any allergic reactions.
Your aesthetician uses this technique to give you permanent makeup color to your lips, eyes and eyebrows. The technician will create permanent, long-lasting lipstick, lip liner, eyeliner and brow enhancement.
The benefits of permanent makeup include:
- No need to reapply makeup throughout the day
- Makeup stays put even during swimming or strenuous workouts
- Perfect option for anyone allergic to traditional makeup and cosmetics
- Fills in sparse eyebrows and/or creates fuller looking lips
- Save time as you no longer have to apply makeup before going to work or social events
Schedule Your Consultation with Dr. Greg DeLange
Visit the Estetica Institute of the Palm Beaches for your permanent makeup procedure. The doctor and his staff of medical assistants offer a variety of cosmetic and plastic surgery services depending on your exact wishes for personal improvement. Permanent cosmetics are just one of the many medi-spa services offered at the south Florida plastic surgery office.